Leírás és Paraméterek
Anycubic Ultrabase 200mm 3D Printer Platform Round Glass Build Plate for Kossel
Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion during printing. Easy to take off models by hands or with a little help by the scrapper for very large models.
Super Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
Compatibility: Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase! This 200mm Ultrabase is suitable for many Kossel 3D Printers with 200mm MK2/MK3 Heated Bed. You can get full support from the manual and video.
Easy to clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
1. PLA:50-70degree Celsius
2. Flexible filament: 50-70degree Celsius
3. ABS:100-125degree Celsius ( 110degree Celsiusis recommended )
4. PC:100-130degree Celsius ( 120degree Celsius is recommended )
5. Neylon:90-120degree Celsius ( 110degree Celsius is recommended )
6. PP:100-130degree Celsius ( 120 degree Celsius is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70 degree Celsius