Leírás és Paraméterek
Combining the features of rubber and plastic resulted in creating Z-SEMIFLEX, a TPU-98A based material offering multiple applications for professional users requiring both elasticity and stiffness of the components.
Say No More to Wear and Tear.High interlayer adhesion is the factor that translates to the improved durability of the material. The strong bond between layers makes Z-SEMIFLEX resist even when exposed to tearing and abrasion, which makes it the best choice for functional prototypes tested in adverse environments.
Stay in Shape.Z-SEMIFLEX belongs to the group of shape-memory thermoplastics that after pressing can easily return to their initial shape. Thanks to the both stiffness and elasticity offered by the material the 3D printed models can undergo various tests without the risk of destroying their form.
- end-use parts with medium elasticity
- parts resistant to high temperatures 130˚C
- elements that need to be resistant to oils and greases
- parts exposed to chemicals
- all elements requiring the use of semi flexible material
reasons to use:
- resistance to tearing and wearing
- very high adhesion between layers
- no material shrinkage
- resistance to greases and chemicals
- resistance to high temperatures 130˚C
- based on TPU-98A material
|Kapható színek fekete||fekete|
|Zsírokkal szemben ellenálló||igen|